Press Release from Baywood Publishing Company
Examine three award winning articles from Volume 39. Click the article link to read the abstract.
- Article earning an Award of Excellence
- "Frames in Reports and Reporting: How Government Framing Affects Global Warming Information in the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change’s Summary for Policymakers and in Documents Written about the Report" Baywood Metapress, Bryan Tutt.
- Articles earning an Award of Merit
- "The Public Presentation of a Hybrid Science: Scientific and Technical Communication in Iraq’s Weapons of Mass Destruction: The Assessment of the British Government (2002)" Baywood Metapress, Keisha McKenzie.
- "Presenting Consumer Technology with POP: A Rhetorical and Ethnographic Exploration of Point-of-Purchase Advertising" Baywood Metapress, Geoffrey A. Cross.
Not familiar with JTWC? Shame on you! It’s so easy, just click here https://www.routledge.com/posts/10153/journals/ for all the details AND a complimentary sample issue download! Click here to examine every article abstract Baywood Metapress ever published.
We are sure you will find the JTWC an excellent addition to the literature and hope to welcome you as a subscriber!
Subscribe now and enjoy JTWC at a 20% discount, enter JTWC40 in the promotional code box in our online shopping cart. Offer ends 28 February 2010.