STC provides several ways for technical communicators to further their education and expand their skill sets.
- STC Annual Conference / Technical Summit: conference overview and registration
- Conference session materials and archives SUMMIT@aClick
- Online Certificate courses
- Job Seeker Boot Camp designed to help you find jobs in difficult times
- Live Web Seminars: Schedule
What is a Web Seminar?
A Web seminar is similar to a conference call but with show and tell. Participants listen to the presenter over the phone or Voice Over IP (VOIP) while viewing presentation materials on a Web site. Note: The webinar platform does not support Voice Over IP (VOIP) for Apple Macintosh system. Participants using Macintosh computers can access all other functions of the platform and use the 800 dial-in number with Skype instead of VOIP.
- No travel time
- Pay per site and not per person
- Train without leaving the office
- Members $79
- Nonmembers $149
List of Seminars
- Upcoming live seminars: https://www.stc.org/live-webinars.
- Recorded seminars: https://www.stc.org/education/free-education-on-demand
- 24/7 SummitPlayback Seminars: https://stc.sclivelearningcenter.com/MVSite/default.aspx
- Free on-demand archived seminars: https://www.stc.org/education/free-education-on-demand
- Online certificate classes: https://www.stc.org/education/online-courses