Information Mapping is offering STC WDC members a special discount for its flagship workshop, "Developing Procedures, Policies and Documentation," coming to Washington, DC, March 11-13.
Enroll today and get $200 off the workshop price! Use Promotion Code STCDC0308 when registering.
Date: March 11-13
Location: Microtek, 1101 Vermont Ave. NW & L Street, Suite 300, Washington, DC
Cost: $1,495 per person
Use Promotion Code STCDC0308 when registering to get $200 off the workshop price.
How to Register
- Call toll free 1-800-INFOMAP (463-6627) ext. 3350
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Go to http://www.informationmapping.com/en/training-a-certification
About the Workshop
"Developing Procedures, Policies and Documentation" teaches technical communicators how to use the Information Mapping® method to develop structured documentation that is easy to access, use, maintain, and reuse. Based on learning theory and research, the method has been used for over 40 years by individuals and leading organizations worldwide.
Participants will learn how to
- quickly and effectively select and develop content to meet the needs of multiple audiences
- organize and present complex information so that it is easy to find
- apply seven research-based principles to present information clearly and effectively, and
- structure information into modular units that are easy to manage, maintain, and reuse.
Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to improve the content and structure of your communications!
For a complete description, go to http://www.informationmapping.com/en/
For information on the Information Mapping method, go to http://www.informationmapping-webinars.com/webinar1/webinar-register.php?