Big thanks to everyone who participated in our STC WDCB Social Media Survey.
Some folks have expressed an interest in seeing the full slideshow, so I'm posting it here:
STC Social Media Survey PowerPoint slide show.
What did we say?
- We like email
- We like face-to-face
- We like Facebook
- We like the Intercom magazine
- Job postings, webinar training are important to younger members
- Some of us are overwhelmed by too much social media
We are always interested in your feedback so don't be shy about speaking up in the language and social media format of your choice:
- STC WDCB Chapter website https://wdcb.stcwdc.org/
- STC WDCB Chapter RSS feed https://wdcb.stcwdc.org/STC_Washington_DC_Chapter.xml
- STC WDCB Chapter Events & News website https://events.stcwdc.org/
- STC WDCB Chapter Events RSS feed: https://events.stcwdc.org/feed/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/STCWDCMB
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=156478
- Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/stcwdcmb/
- Twitter profile https://twitter.com/stcwdc Twitter hashtag #stcwdc
- Join this email Announcement list https://wdcb.stcwdc.org/prof-dev/networking/lists/list-annc/
- Join our members-only email Chat list https://wdcb.stcwdc.org/prof-dev/networking/lists/list-chat/
- MySTC WDC group http://stc.org/mystc/groups/viewgroup/94-Washington%2C+DC
Or feel free to contact me directly by email at any time.
Social Media Manager & At-Large Director (2012)