Our chapter’s volunteers work hard to increase the value of chapter and STC membership by providing networking and learning opportunities, organizing competitions, communicating career information and job opportunities, and much more.
Meet us at Rí Rá Irish Pub in Bethesda, MD luncheon and help us thank this year’s volunteers, install our new officers, and reveal the winner of the Distinguished Chapter Service Award. Come celebrate all of these people with us and get to know some of your fellow chapter members.
Our generous buffet lunch includes the following items:
- Potato & Leek Soup: A traditional soup of puréed leek and potato finished with cream
- Pub Salad: Field greens, carrot, cucumber, tomato, red onion, and bell pepper with herb vinaigrette
- Classic Caesar: Crisp romaine tossed with our house dressing, croutons, and parmesan cheese
- Savory Roast Turkey: Boneless turkey rubbed with herbs and served with home-style gravy
- Roast Atlantic Salmon Fillet: Brushed with olive oil, garlic and thyme with a light lobster sherry sauce
- Pasta Primavera: Select vegetables sautéed with garlic & basil oil served over gemmelli pasta
- Roasted Red Bliss Potato: Rosemary and thyme seasoned Red Bliss potato
- Rí Rá Rice Pilaf: A savory blend of rice, fresh herbs and sautéed onion and leeks
- Warm Apple Crisp: Baked sweetened apples with an oatmeal crisp topping served with fresh whipped cream
Please pay and register (fee is $10-20 based on membership status) by 9:30 PM Tuesday, May 13.
Download a PDF of the event description.