For questions, please contact the events manager: email@example.com
- This event has passed.
TC Summer Camp
30 Jul 2016 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm EDT
TC Summer Camp
by TC Camp, the only techcomm unconference.
Morning Workshops followed by Unconference
Doors open for Registration at 8:30 AM. Continental breakfast provided for vendors and workshop attendees as well as coffee/tea service.
The Morning Workshops at TC Camp run in the morning on the day of the unconference event. All Morning Workshops start at 9:00 am and end promptly at 10:30 am and run simultaneously. You can only attend ONE morning workshop. If you decide you want to attend a different class on the day of the event instead of the one you signed up for, we will allow you to switch to the new class, as long as there are seats available.
8:30 Registration/arrival, coffee/tea service
10:30 Break, coffee/tea service, Late Registration
11:00 Unconference begins
– Welcome, Camp introduction, Overview of the day
– Panel of industry experts
– Nominate afternoon break-out session topics
– Vendor presentations
– Lunch break and voting
– Sessions Breakouts – (3 time slots x 6 rooms, with subject, leader and scribe per session)
– Raffle, Summary Session, Closing and Feedback
6:30 Conference ends
Details at http://www.tccamp.org/
Don’t forget to get yourself some TC Summer Camp Gear!
TC SUMMER CAMP 2016 SPONSORS
Camp Ambassador: TBA
Camp Scout Leaders:
ABOUT THE TICKET TYPES
– Unconference tickets do not include a lunch ticket or a workshop ticket. Unconference tickets provide entrance to the afternoon events starting at 11 AM.
– Workshop tickets include a ticket to the afternoon unconference. You can only attend one workshop because they all run simultaneously. Workshop tickets do not include lunch.
– Ticket for lunch only. Lunch tickets do not include unconference or workshop tickets. Nothing else is included in this ticket.
Sharing Registrant Information with Vendors – Vendors are critical to the success of TC Summer Camp. Although other revenue models are possible, TC Camp has chosen a vendor-supported revenue model, in which attendees can attend TC Summer Camp at no cost. TC Summer Camp also offers professional-quality morning workshops at far below market rate. This would not be possible without the support of our vendors and sponsors.
Vendors and sponsors expect value in return for their support of TC Summer Camp. Vendors seek leads, which they hope to turn into sales. By default (unless a registrant purchases an opt-out ticket), TC Camp shares registrant information with vendors. This is common for other professional conferences.
Opt-Out Policy – To accommodate the small number of registrants who, in past years, requested to opt-out from vendor sharing, TC Summer Camp 2016 will have a formal opt-out option. To compensate for lost vendor/sponsor value, TC Camp will offer an “Opt-Out” ticket that represents a fee to opt-out from vendor sharing. Only those registrants who purchase an “Opt-Out” ticket will have their information withheld from the vendors/sponsors.
For more information: http://www.tccamp.org/privacy-policy/
TC Camp has a Code of Conduct
- George Mason University
4400 University Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030 United States