- This event has passed.
STC-PMC CONDUIT 2019: The Mid-Atlantic Tech Comm Conference
April 6 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm UTC-5$6.00 - $175.00
STC-PMC earned the 2018 STC Community of the Year Award!
See what we are all about at CONDUIT, our premier event! Register below!
CONDUIT 2019 – Connecting Minds
Join us on Saturday, April 6th for our annual full-day conference featuring multiple sessions following a keynote presentation by Neil Perlin.
This year, we’ve moved to a new venue–the fabulous Franklin Institute!
The conference will feature a variety of topics including content strategy, user experience, technical writing, and much more. There will be plenty of opportunities to connect and network with your peers.
A continental breakfast, lunch, and fabulous door prizes will be provided!
The location is convenient to main highways and public transportation.
(Directions and parking can be found on the Franklin Institute website. Driving to the event? Choose the reduced daily rate parking admission ticket in the registration. )
- For more details, visit our CONDUIT 2019 conference web site.
We are also offering several half-day workshops on Friday, April 5, 2019.
We have a fantastic line up of speakers this year. For more information about each of these presentations, view our Conference Presenters page.
- The Interplay of UX and Technical Communication – Deborah Sauer and Sam Park.
- Improve Your Publications And Career Prospects With Technical Editing Skills – Brett Peruzzi
- Virtual Reality: Immersive Experiences with Real-World Applications – Jill Knight
- Developing Workflow-Based Help – Cindy Pao
- A Guide to Designing and Launching Amazing Learning Experiences – Linda Daniels and Nick Floro
- Will AI Change Tech Comm? – Nicky Bleiel
- Blockchain: The Challenges of Communicating Disruptive Technology – Aiessa Moyna
- Virtual Team Succes – Todd DeLuca
- Adding value as a technical communicator – Ed Marsh
- Analytics Can Change Your World – David Payne
- #PowerOfStory – The cultural program that got me clicks – Viqui Dill
- How to Make the Magic Happen in Your Deliverables: A Demonstration of XML’s Impact on Your Content Delivery Processes – Sue Wear
- Back Then. Here And Now. Around the Corner. Sharing The Content Lifecycle – Bernard Aschwanden
- Proactive Listening: How to Cut Through the Noise – Gary Sternberg
- Working and Writing Across the Generations – Steven Jong
- Negotiation Skills: The Missing Ingredient to Content Career Success – Jack Molisani
Space is limited!
Registration ends on March 29, 2019 at 12:00 PM! Register today!
Thank you to our conference sponsors!
A special thanks to Adobe for hosting the conference.