Planning for the chapter's Technical Communication Competition will start soon. We are looking for volunteers for the following:
- Competition Committee Manager
- 12-15 hours per month between July / August through mid-April
- Competition Celebration Location Coordinator
- 8-12 hours between October and mid-March
- Awards Celebration Photographer
- Noon until 2:30 p.m. in February or March.
Or: 9:00 a.m. until noon
- Judging Manager
- 40 hours between October and mid-January
- 10-20 hours judging entries between early December and mid-January, 2 in-person meetings to pick up entries and decide on awards with your judging team
- Competition Locations Manager
- 10-20 hours between October and February planning logistics for 2 meetings and help with the Awards Celebration
- Competition Publicity Coordinator
- 8 hours between September and mid-March
- Competition Recognitions Manager
- 20 hours between January and April
See the Volunteer Openings page for links to job descriptions for these and other volunteer jobs that give you a chance to share your knowledge and experience or learn something new.
Volunteer—Meet a Lot of Really Nice People
To volunteer, fill out the Volunteer Signup form and let us know what jobs you’d like to help us with.