The Center for Plain Language (CPL) announces the opening of their annual ClearMark Awards. With the ClearMark Awards, the CPL sets a high standard for clarity and simplicity in the documents created by North American companies, governments and organizations.
See the ClearMark Awards page for more information about the awards, past winners lists, and the list of 2017 sponsors.
English and Spanish awards are given in twelve categories:
- Digital – Websites
- Digital – Apps and Microsites
- Digital – Emails and Newsletters
- Letters and Correspondence
- Posters, Charts and Fliers
- Brochures – Up to 10 pages
- Brochures – More than 10 pages
- Legal Documents
- Forms, Applications and Statements
- Before and After – Digital
- Before and After – Print
The 2018 Awards competition will be open for submissions from Jan. 1-31, 2018. See the submissions page for submission requirements.
See the judging criteria page for more information about how each submission is reviewed and rated.
Read about the 2017 English language and Spanish language ClearMark Judges. Revised