If you are a technical communicator or an employer looking to hire a technical communicator, then you need STC's 2020-2021 Salary Database, FREE to all STC members! STC produces the Salary Database based upon data from the U.S. Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics, with exhaustive additional research ensuring that the salary data is accurate, reflects regional realities, and is useful to technical communicators.
STC members receive a free copy of the 2020-2021 Salary Database and an Excel workbook as a membership benefit. To download your free publication and workbook, log on to your STC account at https://www.stc.org/publications/salary-database/salary-database-package/.
Non-members of STC may purchase the Salary Database and Excel Workbook. Please visit the STC online store:
Want to learn more about STC's Salary Database and how to use it?
Join us for the upcoming webinar FREE for members:
- STC's 2020-2021 Salary Survey Results
- Wednesday, 23 February, 12 Noon to 1:00 PM Eastern time (GMT-5)
Presenters: Joseph Bates and Matt Kerr
- What is the health of the occupation?
- How does your pay compare to other technical writers?
- Are technical writers experiencing the same pay increases as other occupations?
- Which areas in the United States are hot spots for technical writers?
- How are technical writers paid versus other media and communication occupations?
- Which industry sectors are seeing the most growth for the occupation?
In this session, the following questions (and more) will be answered: