Join leaders from your host chapter, STC Washington, DC – Baltimore (WDCB) for a dine around dinner event on Monday, May 8 at the 2017 STC Summit.
Scroll down to register on this page and then select a free ticket for one of the dinner events. A ticket includes you in the dinner reservation, though you are responsible for the cost of your own meal and drinks. Each dinner can accommodate a limited number of participants, so be sure to sign up soon!
Your dining options for Monday evening follow. All are a short walk from the Gaylord. We will meet in the lobby of the Gaylord at 6:30 p.m. and walk over together. You can also just meet us at the restaurant at 7 p.m. but please let your host know if this is your plan.
- Join Liz Herman at Rosa Mexicano at 153 Waterfront Street for networking, merriment, and margaritas. To contact Liz directly, text 319-430-6051.
- Join Stacey O’Donnell also at Rosa Mexicano at 153 Waterfront Street for networking, merriment, and margaritas.
- Join Sean Stevenson at Grace’s Mandarin at 188 Waterfront Street for world-class Asian flavors from the highest-rated restaurant in National Harbor. To contact Sean directly, call/text Sean at 347-675-8537.
- Join Greta Boller Buskirk at Granite City at 200 American Way for a polished take on casual American cuisine with an on-site brewery. To contact Greta directly, text 443-752-2921.
- Join Carolyn Klinger at The Walrus Oyster and Ale House at 152 Waterfront Street for fresh oysters, craft beers, and Chesapeake Bay inspired seafood. To contact Carolyn directly, text 301-275-4592.